Tuesday, August 23, 2011

i felt

There are body parts strewn across my work table. Gnomes and dolls in the making.

I am loving these simple cuddly gnomes. Made with super soft vintage wool or cotton flannel and stuffed with unspun wool. Perfect first doll for baby.


I have finally stocked my GrowMama Felt store. It's been sitting there un-used, since 2009. Yup. But, i did it...i am part of the felt community now. And it feels good. Felt is New Zealand's online treasure trove of handmade goodness. Check out the GrowMama Felt store HERE.


Re-organising the GrowMama Etsy store is next. I am not sure what my block is to really getting my etsy store going. Like many creatives, I have a pesky little voice that pipes up when i am not feeling at my best that says untrue things like 'you are not good enough'. Right now the sound of singing, laughing and the drone of the sewing machine is drowning it out. That'll do, until i exorcise it, train the voice to be a little more supportive, or i would settle for it telling jokes.
Kraftbomb craft market this Sunday people. If you are in Auckland, it's a nice scene.
Grey Lynn Community Hall. 11-2.



AND AND AND...Don't forget to go visit Jannelle of Heart Felt in the latest Creative Mama Series post HERE. Loveliness offered for her giveaway...go see!


No comments:

Post a Comment