I am super duper happy to receive the liebster blog award from my fellow blogger, crafty lady and market stall holder: Annie B. You can follow along her crafty adventures through her blog: Annie B Handmade.
The award goes to lovely blogs with less than 200 followers, the rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere - other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
What a cool sort of an award...sort of the people's choice, grassroots, egalitarian styles. I've been digging around trying to learn who kicked it off and have failed, but the trail is an awesome ride!
Now, not being a techie minded sort of a gal, i am unsure how to tell if a blog has 200 followers or not so forgive me if i nominate you and you are a mega follower sort!
My picks for the Leibster Blog Award. In no particular order:
- the golden adventures of...
- Lady i swear by all flowers
- life in our busy household
- toast and life
(and would it be outta line to nominate another five? Hmm perhaps i will stick to the rules this one time.)
I hope i can leave comments for everyone...i have big plans for this here blogspace but am experiencing muuy technical troubles. If it takes me awhile, apologies in advance.
A topical aside: Thoughts go to the Occupy Auckland folks who are being evicted today. I am glad John Minto is down there.