Friday, January 20, 2012

mama in garden. by jed

Every now and then Jed picks up my camera (it's usually around) and takes a few pictures. Mostly unbeknownst to me. I like the peeks into his perspective his photos offer.





Much of the morning was spent wrestling the garden into some form of tame. The small one was busy harvesting and ogling the beautiful colours of his produce.

Summer has been a lucrative affair here in the North Island of New Zealand. My definition of a nice day weather wise has changed dramatically. Not raining and fairly warm is 'nice' for example.

I am glad the sun is shining in time to sweeten up the sweetcorn and plums and for my strawberry picking tomorrow. It's gonna be jam time. Hope you are warm whichever hemisphere you're in. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment