Saturday, February 25, 2012

first kraftbomb of the year

 I've gone pretty deep into my retro revival jag lately. This is my latest thrift store find. A fun summer dress for sure. Handmade way back in the seventies...it's as old as i am!
I have been sewing like a fiend, in between bouts of mama duty and eating and other such essentials. Tomorrow is the first Kraftbomb market of the year! I have been so busy lately that i got a shock when i looked at my stock a week ago and realised how low i was. Eek. Some new acquisitions of vintage and retro fabrics, loud sing-along sort of music and a few new designs have made the ensueing sewing frenzy alot of fun.

Auckland folks: Kraftbomb can be found at Grey Lynn Community centre in Auckland from 11-2. Very civilised hours. there's a great playground out back if you bring kidlets...or sneak off by yourself and come say hi.
See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment