Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Mindful Parenting eBundle

 
For those of you on the parenting path, my friend Genevieve Simperingham’s The Way of the Peaceful Parent facebook page is a wonderful resource. With almost 20,000 likes it’s a lively place, with many wonderful posts to help you through the more challenging times in parenting these beautiful humans that have come to us for guidance.

On that note, through a post on her facebook page, I was alerted to a wonderful deal I want to share with you all. The Mindful Nurturing website is offering a bundle of handpicked parenting e-products by well known authors, including a great CD from Genevieve.

We’re talking courses, e-books, audio and e-magazines. It’s a super good deal. It works out to about $30 nz total.

Here’s what Mindful Nurturing say about their e-bundle: 20 eProducts with a total value of over $235 USD. That’s less than $1.25 per eProduct! There are 3 resources for stress relief for parents, 6 peaceful guidance tools, 5 creative play resources, 3 motherhood resources, plus bonus resources and a freebie! This bundle sale is a one-time opportunity, available only from May 28 to June 10, 2013. (PST)

I love their work so much I have become an affiliate. This means I get a percentage of each sale that comes from my link. So, if you go off to peruse the Mindful Nurturing website I'd love it if you came back to GrowMama hit the Buy now button below for your actual purchase. Trying to swing this being a mama working from home thing, y'know?! Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me.

Buy Now -The Mindful Parenting eBundle. $30 nz...a bargain!

You can view the list of contributors and products in the Mindful Parenting eBundle HERE.
 

1 comment:

  1. Just received a cheque for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete