Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ta dah!


So here it is...the new look for GrowMama!
Exciting...and just a little nerve racking. A big thanks to Talia Christine for all her work. I am so impressed with her aesthetic and her intuition.

I love sharing here. There are over 40,000 of you that pop in and out of GrowMama these days. I thought it was time I sharpened up a little. I am posting more often and have some great ideas for new features and series for you. Let me know what you would like to see more of.
There is more to launch as it all unfolds...but all in good time!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
A few reminders:

It's the last few days to buy the Mindful Parenting eBundle. This is an amazing opportunity - 22 products for just $30 NZ - ish. I am loving mine. I find it so helpful to have parenting resources to go to when I need a little upskill or solidarity. Some of those books are incredible. The teleseminar by Patty Wifler from Hand in Hand parenting and Genevieve Simperingham from The Peaceful Parent Institute is worth the $30 alone I reckon. Button is on my sidebar there. I'm an affiliate so by supporting yourself you also support me...win win! 

There is a winter giveaway over at the East West Organics blog. (I write that lifestyle blog too...for those who don't know!) Clinician's has generously offered some of their wonderful products: Vitamin C powders and their amazing Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Boost capsules. Entries close at midnight tonight so pop along if you'd like a chance to win. 

10 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Anissa....love the new look. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J. I am loving it too. So nice to have fresh look. I have me some plans you see...cooking up some ideas over here!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful new design - that Talia Christine is a clever one, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, Talia is so talented and taking over the NZ blogosphere with her designs!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. (gleeful grin behind the keyboard here!)xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE your blog and love the new look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Mary. I love it here too. x

      Delete
  5. Love it!!!! The new design suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah huh?! She totally got it. Bit excited over here! x

    ReplyDelete