Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Spring in the air


Darn it all. I saw field of lambs skipping around daffodils today. Spring is in the air and I am feeling cheated. I never got any of that kicked back, restful, cosy-up-in-front of the fire winter time. I have been flat out the whole winter and now, things are revving up for Spring and eek, gulp, Summer. Ptooey!
This week, I am trying to slow down. Not go to sleep with things to do whizzing around my head and waking up to the same. All the wonderful things I am doing are just that, wonderful. But, you know, I spoke these four words out loud this week and it was quite liberating.
The four words? “I am not happy”. Somethings gotta give!
Have you ever been in that place, where you have realised you aren’t happy, or something needs to fundamentally shift for you to be at peace? Kinda scary, kinda exciting no?

No comments:

Post a Comment