Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kaipatiki Plant Medicine workshop


Learn the power of the green! I am running a plant medicine workshops called 'Kitchen Table Herbal Medicine' at the Kaipatiki Project Environment Centre on Auckland's North Shore on the 30th of November.
The class runs from 10-1 and you'll get your own copy of my plant medicine handbook and a home-made morning tea.

I was so pleased to be asked by Kaipatiki to be part of their 'Nana Technologies' classes, I have admired their work from afar for awhile. 

You can find out more about my workshop and book a place HERE. I am told it's filling up, so get in there! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have just seen your workshop on the 30th and would love to come but it is my daughters last netball game that morning with an end of season party after the game so I can't make it. But would love to know if you are running this workshop again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cary, I plan to run a Plant Medicine workshop in March in a lovely hall in Titirangi, i would love to meet you then. Email me and i will pop you on the list for notifications or just keep an eye on the blog here. X

      Delete