Monday, June 9, 2014

new fave cook book


I have a small and eclectic assortment of cookbooks on my kitchen shelf. I am tempted to add another. Every now and then I request a bunch of cook books from our local library. I came home with five the other day. I flicked through four of them and set them aside. 'It's all Good' I have been glued to. 


Some people might have picked it up because it was written by a well known actress. I had to talk myself into giving it a fair go. Reverse discrimination or what? Anyway, I am glad I did. I don't want to give it back. It's really is that good. Just what I need at the moment. My new favourite weekend brunch recipe was a bit hit. Buckwheat pancakes. I made them with blueberries, lemon and coconut. Served with maple syrup. Hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment