Monday, July 7, 2014

Most Treasured Possession - Gabrielle from Life in our Busy Household

So excited about this series!
A little something to liven up our Mondays...
I have asked some lovely bloggers to share their most treasured possession with us and let us know why it is so treasured. 
Unfashionable in this age of decluttering, simplifying and tiny houses I know…but we all have our treasures.

This week with her Most Treasured Possession is Gabrielle from the blog, 

Life in our Busy Household.



My most treasured possession is the shawl my Mother knitted when I was pregnant with my first baby 20 years ago. It has been the first thing all my babies have been wrapped in after they were born, and something they have slept under until they moved out of their cots. I see it as their Gran looking after them as they sleep. It is currently on Otis's cot and I foresee it being wrapped around my children's children in the future.


You can see more of this beautiful blanket and family on Gabrielle's blog, Life in our Busy Household With...


You know, if I could choose my next door neighbours, Gabrielle and her whanau would be top of the list. Thanks for sharing your most treasured possession Gabrielle. What a treasure indeed. Give Ange a nudge to share hers would you?! xx

2 comments:

  1. I would rather like to live beside you too Anissa. It took me a month to decide on one item that mattered more than any other.
    I will write you a piece shortly as long as you don't mind proof reading.
    Xxx Ang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deciding which item is most treasured is a tricky one, I only settled on mine because I told myself that it's what is most important to me at this moment, not for all time, otherwise I would still be pondering! It was a lovely process thinking about it though. Proof reading is fine Ang...I am a bit geeky like that. I enjoy writing and editing. x

      Delete