Friday, July 18, 2014

Plant Medicine Workshop next month.


A few of you have been asking when the next Plant Medicine Workshop is. You're in luck, I will be giving one called Kitchen Table Herbal Medicine at the Kaipatiki Project on the 9th of August. 
I learnt from old women in Eastern Europe who had learnt from their mothers and grandmothers. It is simple knowledge to maintain our family's health. It is all of our birthright. Simple, safe and always fun. We learn, we laugh, share morning tea, I bake you something yummy and you leave with a copy of my Plant Medicine handbook. No note taking required. 
I would love to share the herblore with you.
For more information and to book go to Kaipatiki's website. My workshop is called Kitchen Table Herbal Medicine and it's listed under their Nana Technologies category. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment