Monday, August 4, 2014

Most Treasured Possession - Jannelle from Heartfelt

It's NOT Monday! I got a little discombobulated and the Most Treasured Possession post is just a little late. It's worth the wait though...I bring you Jannelle from the beautiful Heartfelt blog.

My favourite thing at the moment: Most Treasured Possession feature on GrowMama.
I have asked some lovely bloggers to share their most treasured possession with us and let us know why it is so treasured. 
Unfashionable in this age of decluttering, simplifying and tiny houses I know…but we all have our treasures.

This week with her Most Treasured Possession is Jannelle Preston Searle

of Heartfelt blog. 



My most treasured possession are my photographs growing up. Dad
always carried a camera around with him. Although as a child I
hated having my photo taken, now I'm pleased I have so many to
treasure. I love looking back at places I still go to with my own
children, adoring my handmade clothes my mother made for me and of
course the memories. Being a passionate photographer myself I hope
my children will look back on their own memories with as much fondness
as I do.  I have digitalised most of my old photographs, but there's
nothing quite like holding the real pictures in your hand and showing
them to my own children.

Thanks for taking time out from a busy life to do this for us Jannelle. 
This lady tops my list entitled, 'Favourite bloggy friends I would LOVE to meet'.

And if you haven't already, check out Jannelle's blog Heartfelt.
You can buy Jannelle's amazing kids clothes in the Heartfelt store on felt.co.nz HERE.
She is also an amazing photographer, mama extraordinaire to four and co-owns a fabulous cafe.
(I know! Isn't she fab!?)
xxx

2 comments: