Saturday, September 13, 2014

Oh, Spring


It's happening. Spring. It always does. Every year without fail. Yet somehow, in the deep of winter's rain and chill, I lose touch with this little fact. Maybe that's what happens when you live in the moment, or try to. It certainly makes me super excited when Spring does roll around. 
The daffodils and jonquils are blooming, there are baby lambs in the fields and there is earth under my fingernails from working in the garden. Today there were windows of sunshine between the rain and I made the most of it. We've just raised our garden beds and I had perennials sitting under the tree in buckets needing to go back into the ground. It feels so good to be planning the summer garden. Jed and I have a big list of what we'd like to grow this year. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment