Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pillowcase bag workshop at Sew Love Tea Do!


My blog post on the pillowcase bag I designed years ago went super duper viral on Pinterest. It's STILL out there doing the rounds, that and the tutorial are my all time best viewed posts. I get asked all the time when I am going to teach another workshop on how to make them. Well....here is your chance!

I am guest tutoring over at Sew Love Tea Do on October the 4th from 1-3 pm. Yay, huh?!

It costs $45 and will be much fun. Can't wait to meet you all! 
You can see Sarah's (the lovely lovely person behind the brilliant Sew Love Tea Do) blog post about it all HERE
Or you can just book straight away HERE!

Sew Love Tea Do has the sweetest headquarters in Auckland's Karangahake Rd (K Rd)...St Kevin's Arcade to be precise. Land of good coffee and groovy vibes.

So pleased to be guest tutoring with Sew Love Tea Do, Sarah is doing such great work. If you haven't checked it out, please do. x




No comments:

Post a Comment