Wednesday, October 22, 2014

a robolego day


Awesome day at RoboLego today. I am not sure who enjoyed it more, me or Jed. I always knew I could be a geek given half a chance. And, robot battles?! I mean really, what's not to like?! My camera battery expired, but luckily my phone was up to the job of capturing a few moments. These guys took on the challenge of making a robot from scratch and it was so cool to see them at the other end of it. Very proud. 

In the morning we learnt how to programme the robots, and in the afternoon paired up to build robots from scratch and battled in the RoboArena. 
New friends, new skills and much fun. Just another day on the homeschooling frontlines! 

We had a great talk in the car on the way home about what we are grateful for, and being within a drive of days out like these were on the list. Thank you RoboClub and to the special mama's who work hard to make all this happen for our kids. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment