Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Organic Explorer book is out now


Look what arrived in my mailbox. The new Organic Explorer book, hot off the press! 

A bunch of people have been asking me to write an ethical Christmas post. I will. But I can give you a sneak preview now...on the top of the ideal gift list will be a copy of Organic Explorer 2015-2016. $10 a copy and it's a pearl of a book. Listings of all eco stores, travel options, accommodation and happenings all over NZ, plus good articles and beautiful images. It's a great summer read.


I have two articles in this edition: Secondhand and Crafty Highlights Guide to New Zealand and Mini-Nature moments in Auckland. Plus some of my photographs. GrowMama readers might recognise a few. SO lovely to see my photos in print. It makes me excited about spending hours putting together my portfolio and themed folders! A mammoth task that has been sliding off my list of things to do on a regular basis, ahem, but I digress.


The woman behind Organic Explorer is Leonie Johnsen. It's been a total pleasure working with her. Organic Explorer is online too, You can have a look around and buy copies of the book HERE.



That boy. SO funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment