Monday, January 12, 2015

Matchbox Studios


Wellington has some uber cool places. Cafe's bars, galleries, stores...it's my kind of city. The stand out was a place my friend Ann Brown of AnnieB Handmade, recommended to me. I mentioned that I wanted to visit in the Viva Magazine interview. SO glad I went. Handcrafted and beautifully designed products and wanty art galore. Ann has some pieces in there and I recognised a few other friends work. 



It's one of those places you could spend a few hours in, just ogling, getting inspired and if the wallet permitted (mine did not)...investing in some sunshine crafty goodness for yourself.


And yes, it's on Wellington's Cuba Street. Of course! 



And no, this post isn't sponsored..I just like to share my finds with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment