Sunday, March 8, 2015

phoenix has landed


Meet the newest member of the clan.
Phoenix.
He's the result of much family process.
Fun and games over here!
It's been awhile since I have done the puppy thing. Like 15 years ago.
I had forgotten how they chew EVERYTHING. 
And how much fun they are. 
Unfortunately he arrived right as my dad was admitted into hospital and I had health stuff going on so it's been an exhausting juggle these past few weeks. Life aye? I had crossed our two weeks in our calendar so we could land with the puppy and not be flat out. I guess life abhors a vacuum, 'cause that empty space got swamped. 
Phoenix is the good side of the swamp. 
And if anyone has any evil plums that need sorting out...I know just the wee man for the job...


4 comments:

  1. He is so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing too! It's been awhile since I have done the puppy thing!

      Delete
  2. He is so cute! what kind of dog is he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. His mama is a mini-schnauzer and papa is a Maltese with a mystery element. A mauzer?!

    ReplyDelete