Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Our own Easter bunny


The long Easter weekend has been a blur of sunshine, egg hunts, a 13 hour catering gig, swimming, cocktails by the pool, 1920's fancy dress, bunny antics, therapeutic sewing, good friends, puppy shenanigans and deep reflection. Not necessarily in that order. Day of recovery today. The youngest one in the household has come down with a lergy, so lots of couch time and flopping in the garden today.

This Easter weekend also marked the last days of me being on the East West Organics payroll. End of an era. Exciting too. I start as Editorial Assistant and Web Content wizard with Organic NZ magazine and NZ Soil and Health next week. A more perfect fit of ethics, experience and skills there is not to be found. I am looking forward to supporting editor Philippa however I can. 
AND, I have finally cleared some time in my work week to put some love into this wonderful space that is the GrowMama blog. Hoorah! Other writing work has also earned some time at the top of my to do list. I have plans! It feels so good to have these changes in my work life. Onward and upward. Coming?!


No comments:

Post a Comment