Thursday, May 21, 2015

It's pyjama season


I use the pyjama pattern from Heather Ross' Weekend Sewing book. It was one of those books I read about in blogland, borrowed from the library and couldn't bear to part with. I bought it, and I am so glad I did.

I have been upcycling vintage flannel sheets to make pyjama's for the last few years. Some of those prints are just too good! I came across some unused vintage super soft brushed cotton flannel recently and am absurdly pleased at the thought of brand new pyjamas. It is the season. We've had the wood delivered and Jed has had the fire going. There is something so cosy about lounging about in pyjamas.

The other newly acquired piece of vintage fabric is this wool blend floral. I know, right? What's with all this floral in shades of ashy pink you may ask? Not my gig usually. But you know...you gotta bust out of your usual every now and then.

Link to Heather Ross and her wonderful books HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment