Thursday, June 4, 2015

Kinging it for a day


A friend put the most fabulous photos of her family up on facebook and I commented, who is that photographer?! Within minutes I was in touch with Craig, one half of the Kinging it team. Aimee is the other half and the two of them are the dream team. Originally from Wales in the UK, they're currently at large in the world and campervanning their way around NZ. Luckily for me, they still had a few days left in the area and I snagged a photo shoot before they blew town. 

I love being on the user end of the camera and have always felt uncomfortable being on the other side. Needs must though. I never liked my profile picture here on the blog (selfie taken on a grim old camera) plus I need some publicity shots I like on file. Somehow, Craig and Aimee made it painless, maybe even fun. They're currently living in Queenstown for the season and are looking for work, so if you're down that way and need a photo shoot or have a lead on some work get in touch, they're wonderful people. Get a load of their vlogs! HERE is the one we get a mention in. So funny those two. Keeping it real!


9 comments:

  1. Such a delightful photo Anissa! And how Jed has grown! I've been busy teaching & look what happens when I look away. He's going to be as tall as you before too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will be one of those mama's with their boys towering over them Juliet!

      Delete
  2. I adore this photo of you two. Miss you loads. Catch up soon! Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Stacey, me too. Miss you too...x

      Delete
  3. Sooo beautiful two of you! Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the photos of the two of us are selfies so this one is all the more special. x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! It was fun. The shoot was meant to be just me, but...you know...x

      Delete