Thursday, August 13, 2015

Today




Today all photos are courtesy of Jed. 
Today. Today was all kinds of awesome. We went from running wild on our beach, to our homeschoolers forest day, to playing touch rugby with Jed's local crew. It was one of those crisp blue sky winter days. The kids found a mud slide at the forest day and looked like swamp monsters within minutes. A mud fight ensued. And all under blue sky, a merry fire burning and with a view out over the harbour. One of the cheeky kids called for silence and said, can we just have a moment's silence in sympathy for all the kids in school who are sitting inside at their desks right now? He was serious too. It may, or may not have been my son. Cracked me up. 
So much fun. There is something about mud that is just so alluring to some. I'll see if I can hustle up a swamp monster image or two, I didn't have my camera with me today.



No comments:

Post a Comment