Friday, November 27, 2015

chicks


We visited friends today. They have four new chicks to raise and integrate into their flock. It was stinking hot. It's gone from freezing winds to baking summer weather in a day here. We hung out with the babies in a shady patch of garden, chatting for ages. Chickens are the best. Kid chickens are even more fun. These girls are hilarious. 
It took all my will power to get out of my pyjama's today. I would much rather have stayed at home, but Jed has classes on a Friday and I was looking forward to seeing our friends. Thank goodness for friends I can speak my mind with, and be a total introvert with. (I fall in the introvert camp but have extrovert episodes) Friends I can be all awkward and raw and vulnerable with. Thank you friend. You know who you are. x




No comments:

Post a Comment