Friday, August 12, 2016

winter fruit


Within a few metres of my front door I can pick a fresh orange and sit in the sun on the bridge and watch the massive eel in the stream.  I really love it here.
I am super busy with work. I'm a newly single mama. I made that transition with $200 in the bank and a huge leap of faith. I was looking for additional permanent part time work and what came was a fantastic contract opportunity. But the contract ends at Christmastime. Which is a hard time to be worried about money. Plus all things on the job front go quiet until towards the end of February. That's a long time for a single mama to pay rent with limited income coming in. So, I am taking any work I can at the moment. I can't remember the last time I sat down and just relaxed. Hence the quiet here on GrowMama too. I am run down and trying to get rest. Ironic really. Time to heal and reflect is important. Moments eating a delicious orange watching the eel are precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment