Monday, December 26, 2016


Seasons greetings lovelies. 
Whether Christmas, Yule, Solstice or Kwanzaa is your thing, I hope these days are full of all the good things for you. 
It's a hard time for many. On Christmas morning we were walking the dog and passed many people out for a walk or picnic alone. Some puffy eyed from crying, some happy and some looking downright miserable. 
It's a good time to reach out. I think we might do an orphan's gathering next year. I always want to gather the odd, the lost and the lonely. 
I have to say, 2016 has been an interesting year. Hard. Relentless. With a scattering of magic and a lot of learning thrown into the mix. I like the idea of a new year very much. 
VERY much! Big love to you all. See you in 2017!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the new year brings you more magic Anissa. I've just sent out a new year ritual through my newsletter. I like to reset my compass at this time. Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete