Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Meet Frank



Gah! Is anyone else struggling to get back into the work headspace? I love my work too. I feel for those who don’t have that motivation. 
Some consolation is cracking open the new diary. The lovely Julia from Do Good Jobs gifted me a corker from Frank stationery. A book is donated to a child in need for every planner sold. I like that. Frank is also a small business (tick), run locally. Another tick. I like both of those things too.

Happily, I like my weekly planner even more. You can check them out here.

(If anyone is paying attention, you may notice a distinct dive in image quality on the blog. That will be because my flash new laptop’s ports have stopped working and I am having to use my phone. These things always happen over holidays when the tech folks aren’t available huh. It’s like some universal monty pythonesque law, like your kid always gets sick on Friday night when your doctor’s off duty all weekend. Harrumph.)

No comments:

Post a Comment