Thursday, February 23, 2017

summer shoes


My favourite shoes this summer. I had been eyeing some Saltwater sandals online but they were way too much money for me to justify buying them. The next day I was at a school fair and there was a pair, brand new and in my size, at one of the clothing stalls. I did a little happy dance and they were mine. They've been on all sorts of little adventures this summer. They've been well worth the $35.

I am kinda glad the weather hasn't been great. I have been working too much and hot weather makes that hard to do. I work from home and my office is upstairs. It gets stuffy up here. 
I had been dreading the start of term one. I knew if I struggled to balance work commitments with everything else it would be clear in the first weeks of term. I was right. I am doing too much. It's not just time really. One of my jobs has been stressful and that's oozed out into everything else. Jed and I got out our weekly planner and mapped out all of our commitments (not including things like oh, eating well) and I am not sure how I have been doing it. Morphing time itself I think. We've simplified but it's not enough. There will be some changes coming up. I keep coming back to the thought, 'It's great to have choices'. Those saltwater sandals need to go on more adventures and perhaps another festival before the summer is out!

2 comments:

  1. These shoes seem very comfortable. The overall look is very classic and unique. Now a days it’s very difficult to find such a pair of shoes. Keep them with you, this type of shoes last longer and provide comfort while walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an incredible new opportunity that is growing in popularity online.

    Large companies are paying people for simply sharing their opinions!

    You can earn up to $75 per each survey!

    And it is available to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete