Thursday, September 14, 2017

Being an ally to a child with anxiety


Do any of you follow Lucy on her Lulastic and the Hippyshake blog? I bet some you do! It's pretty cool over there. Well, Lucy has started up a website (and a movement!) called Parent Allies. 
I wrote a thing for it. I checked with my son before confirming I would do it. He contributed the last section. It's pretty important stuff. You might like to have a read, or forward the link to a friend or family member? 
Lucy just got a message from someone who read it and her words just made my day. That's the ultimate - to share our story and what we've learnt so that others walking similar paths may benefit. 
Messages like that are why I do what I do. xx

Here's the link:
How to be an ally to a child with anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment